Prayers Please for my mother in-law(UPDATE) Obituaray, guest book

Ohhh thanks you guys, Man when he left this morning I could not help it, I broke down it hurt my throat cause i was holding it in until he left, I loved her like a real mom, she treated me like a real daughter. I was so torn up this morning i tried to call his cell to turn around and come get me so i can be there for him, but he could not hear his cell. So i called over to the house and told his sister to tell him to call me, She had to let me go because neither one of us could hold it in, So when he got and had a moment with his mom, he called me and said that everyone was ok.
This is really tough.

I'm so glad you had a mother in law who was such a wonderful blessing in your life. That each of us could feel the same way would be magical.

Thank you for sharing with us - my sympathy in your loss.

Shay, you are so welcome. Thank YOU for the privilege to honor your mother and the Lord with our prayers.

God bless and keep you.
smile.png

Hello everyone, just got back an hour ago, The funeral was beautiful, and church was very nice, beautiful music. Man very hard, everyone came together. I will miss her deeply. I have pictures, dont worry not of her.
I will post them later.
Here is the guest book if you would like to sighn in, thank you to the ones that already did, i cant wait to print all this out to the family how many nice careing peaple there actully are out there.
http://www.legacy.com/Telegram/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=124930737

thanks for allowing us to sign, Shay! i forgot to add my BYC name. my signature will be Rhandi-Jayne Dollinger.
again, thank you for the privilege to be part of your 'real life'.

God continue to bless this family.
hugs.gif

Quote:
yep i saw one was u, i knew from the state u r in, Thank u so much for your kind words,, When i told my husband and sister inlaw about peaple responding and giving prayers on here they were thrilled and could not belive it.

Quote:
yep i saw one was u, i knew from the state u r in, Thank u so much for your kind words,, When i told my husband and sister inlaw about peaple responding and giving prayers on here they were thrilled and could not belive it.

so glad we were able to give some condolence and much needed prayer. you are more than welcome. it was an honor.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom