Prayers PLEASE!!!

Thank you!!
You're welcome
hugs.gif

Well last night she pulled her feeding tube out and had to have another one put in. This meant 2 more x-rays as well. She also had stitches taken out. She has bouts of agitation in between resting but stats look good and she is trying to wake up a little bit more. As soon as she can such through a straw well they will taking the feeding tube out which I am sure will make her much happier.

Well last night she pulled her feeding tube out and had to have another one put in. This meant 2 more x-rays as well. She also had stitches taken out. She has bouts of agitation in between resting but stats look good and she is trying to wake up a little bit more. As soon as she can such through a straw well they will taking the feeding tube out which I am sure will make her much happier.
Hope she continues to get better!
hugs.gif

I'm glad that your sister is trying to become more awake. I hope that the feeding tube isn't needed much longer, as I'm sure it isn't too comfortable.
My best sent to you and your family. Prayers continue for your sisters recovery.
Hang in there :hugs.

Back
Top Bottom