Prayers PLEASE!!!

Thank yall so much!
UPDATE: They have just took her off the sedatives. They are about to try and see if she can breath on her own.. I am really needing everyone prayers right now. She is a fighter and she will pull through this obstacle with the grace of God.

hugs.gif
and prayers…

Update: She is being weaned off of the ventilator and looks to be breathing on her own. They want to try and have the tube out by 1. The swelling in her face is down and she looks good. They also have a big pillow type glove on her left hand. Of course we thought she hit someone. Lol! It's on there because she is trying to pull the tube out but she is picking up her head and going to her hand so they had to make sure her hand was covered. Prayers are working, please keep praying.

To me, it's astonishing to hear about so much progress so soon, but I know that they have made great strides in treating brain injuries, and are much more aggressive these days. To me, it's thrilling to hear that she's fussing with the IV - those things can be uncomfortable; it sounds like she's "awake" enough to want the pain to go away, if not quite "here" enough to understand that she needs to leave it alone.

Thank you, Lord, for the healing that you are already doing!

To me, it's astonishing to hear about so much progress so soon, but  I know that they have made great strides in treating brain injuries, and are much more aggressive these days. To me, it's thrilling to hear that she's fussing with the IV - those things can be uncomfortable; it sounds like she's "awake" enough to want the pain to go away, if not quite "here" enough to understand that she needs to leave it alone.

Thank you, Lord, for the healing that you are already doing!

Thank you! We are so happy to hear any amount of good progress

OK so one step forward 2 steps back. She had a little episode where she got agitated and maybe was throwing up and she bit down on her tube and cut off the air. They bagged her and brought stats back up and she is doing fine now but back on breathing tube and sedation. We will try to take her off again tomorrow.

With her swelling I was surprised they're attempting to take her off the vent so soon. I know that the vent can be a good thing AND a bad thing, but her brain needs to rest and heal right now, so being sedated for the moment will help her heal.

Back
Top Bottom