Prayers Requested: UPDATE!!

celebrate.gif

Way to go Adam!
Praise God!

Hi All,

Here is an updated picture of Adam. His arm is set but still has a splint till the swelling goes down. He
did great during surgery talking the nurses ears off in recovery. They said he was so cute.

60013_dscf4832.jpg

60013_dscf4834.jpg

Thanks Again for the prayers and support,
Roy Rooster and Family

Thank, the boys wanted a space room. Since space stuff was hard to find when we were doing their room
I decided to paint the room then free hand planets and the rocket mural on their wall. They love it. Now that I have
done all that, space accessories are everywhere. Oh well... we had fun decorating it in the mean time.

Last edited:
Well, I just saw your thread, and I'm glad to see all is going well with your son's arm! I think these things upset us more than they do the kids. My stepson, who lives with us, is really accident prone. This year alone, he broke a tiny bone in his wrist. He was riding on the back of a four wheeler, and he apparently was holding his arm out, and wacked it on a tree. The arm looked fine, no swelling and just a tiny bruise, so we didn't do anything right away. After a few days, we finally took him for x-rays, and a tiny bone was broken.....

Then last Friday, he decided to do a handstand in the living room. (Nobody was home). Well, coming down from the handstand, he fell and hit the top of his foot on the corner of a very hard, wooden chair. Back to the doc again for x-rays. No break, but he had to be careful for a few days......

He also ran head on into another boy at school, trying to catch a ball in gym class. He got a concussion, and had to get stitches inside his mouth!

And this boy is 17 years old!!!! He'll be 18 next month!
barnie.gif

So glad to hear your son is recovering well!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom