Predator eyes saddle apron for rooster

Pics

Pennys Mama

🦃Jake~Jake's 👩🏽‍⚕️Nurse & 🐣Hatchaholic
Oct 12, 2019
LeFlore County, Oklahoma
I'm trying to find a saddle apron for a BIG white elephant, I mean rooster! I saw one somewhere that was made with material that looked like huge owl eyes. Now I can't find it again. If any of y'all have seen such a thing please let me know. I'm hoping the young rooster wouldn't be too embarrassed to wear it as long as it keeps him alive.

I'm trying to find a saddle apron for a BIG white elephant, I mean rooster! I saw one somewhere that was made with material that looked like huge owl eyes. Now I can't find it again. If any of y'all have seen such a thing please let me know. I'm hoping the young rooster wouldn't be too embarrassed to wear it as long as it keeps him alive.
For custom made poultry saddles and other decorative things for poultry, contact @OneMountainAcres via a conversation.

That's what I was thinking too. A psychedelic black/white pattern. My roosters brother was just killed by a hawk. My rooster is solid white, and I think deaf in one ear, so I'm just trying to help a guy out here.
20191211_123353.jpg
Screenshot_20191211-124032_Google.jpg

Back
Top Bottom