• Label Rouge tribe

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Buckeye

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 28 52.8%

• Total voters
Other...I prefer the wonderful 'Tofu' Chicken

Inquiring minds want to know. Is this the result of genetic engineering at it's best ... splicing of a chicken's genes and a soy bean's genes ?
idunno.gif

Other: I am going with Sil Go Link, raised them up to 3 months and had about 3 1/2 - 4 lb dressed birds. I have raised CX's, im not going to knock them but i will never raise them again after raising sil go links.

True (rumpless) Araucana for me so far.

But honestly I'm still experimenting and trying out several different breeds and crosses all the time. This summer I'll try the best quality Houdans I can find, right now I'm doing some different Marans crosses and even trying pure Polish, last year it was imported Sussex, Olive Eggers based from Marans x Araucana, as well as different "homemade" Easter Egger combos, and next year I might get into show-type Dorkings.h

No fan of Cornish X hybrids though, and seriously getting good quality true Cornish (Indian Games) is a tough gig!

True (rumpless) Araucana for me so far.

But honestly I'm still experimenting and trying out several different breeds and crosses all the time. This summer I'll try the best quality Houdans I can find, right now I'm doing some different Marans crosses and even trying pure Polish, last year it was imported Sussex, Olive Eggers based from Marans x Araucana, as well as different "homemade" Easter Egger combos, and next year I might get into show-type Dorkings.h

No fan of Cornish X hybrids though, and seriously getting good quality true Cornish (Indian Games) is a tough gig!
We are getting Jubillee Indian Games this year to try. (perfect for the Diamond Jubillee)
Actually, there's an interesting story to that. The Jubillee color first appear in IGs, and was named after Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubillee (which took place the year the color originated), and this year is Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubillee (which is why we selected that color) Neat, huh?

Back
Top Bottom