Pregnancy Update :)

monarc23

Coturnix Obsessed
11 Years
Jul 18, 2008
Indiana, Pennsylvania
Hi all,
for those of you who know me, you know I've been dealing with pretty severe nausea pretty much my entire first trimester. Well, finnally I got to my first prenandal appt. (yesterday) the baby feels 11 weeks old which is perfect for my counting
smile.png
. In two weeks I get to hear the heartbeat, and two weeks after that, first sonogram which im dragging hubby to out of work lol! He should be there to see the baby is how i feel about it so missing a day of work is an Oh well to me
tongue.png
He didn't take off work for yesterday and won't for the heartbeat one but that's no biggie to me, my mom is with me on those which is nice. But seeing the baby I think he should see too because I can only imagine how real it will finnally make it all for him. Its real for me, but that'll be so important to me to see the baby so I can't wait to see his reaction to seeing his own baby. awh hehe.
smile.png

Well, I'm on chemo pacient medication for my nausea... and ahhh
smile.png
I feel good. Now my stomach only burns when im hungry AND I can touch my stomach without pain, I can sit up without pain, pretty much no pain
smile.png
I am so greatful lol.

But that's pretty much it for me
smile.png
I'm just so happy I feel pretty much normal now except dealing with a baby bump
tongue.png
hehe.

yay! So glad things are going good! Thank goodness! You keep getting us worried because we dont hear from you enough..
tongue.png
old.gif

Many hugs and sticky vibes for you and the baby!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

:DOh I loved being pregnant and having my babies. I am glad you are feeling better. Enjoy every second of it. My twins are 8 and I would love to hold them again. Maybe we can have an online baby shower and send you all baby stuff with chickens on it!!!
D.gif

Berner Lover!!

Maybe you and your mom could record the heatbeat sound with your cell phones for your hubby. Also, sometimes the drs have the ability to make a recording of the sound too. Congrats!!
clap.gif

girl... and one with a tude too...lol

i was so sick with my DD and man o man the tude she has... cant wait for the teen yrs
th.gif

Don't be disappointed if he doesn't 'see' the baby, a lot of people (men especially) don't know what to look for with sonograms. I can't believe it's only 11 weeks!! Only 29 to go!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom