Pregnancy Update :)

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by monarc23, Sep 30, 2009.

1. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Hi all,
    for those of you who know me, you know I've been dealing with pretty severe nausea pretty much my entire first trimester. Well, finnally I got to my first prenandal appt. (yesterday) the baby feels 11 weeks old which is perfect for my counting [​IMG]. In two weeks I get to hear the heartbeat, and two weeks after that, first sonogram which im dragging hubby to out of work lol! He should be there to see the baby is how i feel about it so missing a day of work is an Oh well to me [​IMG] He didn't take off work for yesterday and won't for the heartbeat one but that's no biggie to me, my mom is with me on those which is nice. But seeing the baby I think he should see too because I can only imagine how real it will finnally make it all for him. Its real for me, but that'll be so important to me to see the baby so I can't wait to see his reaction to seeing his own baby. awh hehe. [​IMG]

Well, I'm on chemo pacient medication for my nausea... and ahhh [​IMG] I feel good. Now my stomach only burns when im hungry AND I can touch my stomach without pain, I can sit up without pain, pretty much no pain [​IMG] I am so greatful lol.

But that's pretty much it for me [​IMG] I'm just so happy I feel pretty much normal now except dealing with a baby bump [​IMG] hehe.

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    yay! So glad things are going good! Thank goodness! You keep getting us worried because we dont hear from you enough.. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Many hugs and sticky vibes for you and the baby! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    That is great! Anyone putting bets? (not money bets, just stating a guess ahead of the sonogram)

I say girl!!!

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I say girl also!

5. dbolman

dbolman Out Of The Brooder

Sep 15, 2009
    Holland, Mi
    :DOh I loved being pregnant and having my babies. I am glad you are feeling better. Enjoy every second of it. My twins are 8 and I would love to hold them again. Maybe we can have an online baby shower and send you all baby stuff with chickens on it!!![​IMG]

Berner Lover!!

6. TaLani

TaLani ~ Gemini Chick ~

Oct 2, 2008
    Bryson City, NC
    Maybe you and your mom could record the heatbeat sound with your cell phones for your hubby. Also, sometimes the drs have the ability to make a recording of the sound too. Congrats!! [​IMG]

7. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    girl... and one with a tude too...lol

i was so sick with my DD and man o man the tude she has... cant wait for the teen yrs [​IMG]

8. babymakes6

babymakes6 Gifted

Feb 24, 2009
    far west Ohio
    Congratulations, Monarc! It isn't the same around here without you. [​IMG]

9. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Don't be disappointed if he doesn't 'see' the baby, a lot of people (men especially) don't know what to look for with sonograms. I can't believe it's only 11 weeks!! Only 29 to go! [​IMG]

10. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    [​IMG] I'm so glad everything is going well so far!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by