Pregnant guinea pig... I think. 3 MO UPDATE pg. 9

We're always excited to check first thing in the morning, and then when my DD isn't at school, she's checking every 2 minutes... poor guinea pigs can't get any peace!

Hopefully tonight...

Any baby pigs yet??
smile.png

No babies still tonight. The last date she could have possibly been in with the male was December 22. That's the day I picked her out in the feed store, and she was already separated, but they could have separated her that morning....

I got a picture of her last night. She's quite big, and the babies are VERY active. It's fun to sit with ours hands under her belly. There are at least two, I think.

I am pretty sure Lulu's not having babies. She'd be due in a week or two, and her shape hasn't changed.

P2270046.jpg

Hmmmm... I rotated the picture and saved it on photobucket. I wonder why the image is sideways! Sorry guys!

Last edited:
No babies yet, and today is day 70 since I picked them out at the feed store. She wasn't in with the male there, and I don't know when they separated her. But I got to thinking that when we brought them home on Christmas Eve, we had her in a box with the male until late Christmas evening. So I'm expecting that the babies will be here within 3 days.

Everyone cross your fingers! I will definitely post pictures the day they make their grand entrance.

Back
Top Bottom