Premiere one netting question

Do your posts have one spike or two?

I have double-spikes and one thing I do is that when I move my fence I flip the direction of the spikes so that the second is on the inside one time and the outside the other. That helps keep the posts from developing a permanent curve.
They are single spike. I did figure out that rotating slightly helps. Just hoping the new posts solve this.

I have a couple of suggestions. We have very hilly terrain where our goats are, and our fence sags when we have to maneuver around things and up and down steep areas.

1) Pick up extra posts @ TSC for about $2 each and put those in saggy places

2) We actually take the top of the fence right next to the post and loop it over the top of the post. This makes a BIG difference, and it is ridiculously easy. Doesn't short anything out. The arrow points to the part I just lift up and loop over the post.

View attachment 3227480
I posted this at work. I must've been distracted. Not my photo, #1. And I didn't explain that the arrow shows the part of the fence we loop, but the fence is not looped in the photo. Here's what I meant:

Sorry for the shakiness. It doesn't affect our fence performance, but your mileage may very.

That's cool. I'll try it. I also got some step in posts. It seemed to help.
IMG_20220819_181824166_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220819_181815831_HDR.jpg

I have a couple of suggestions. We have very hilly terrain where our goats are, and our fence sags when we have to maneuver around things and up and down steep areas.

1) Pick up extra posts @ TSC for about $2 each and put those in saggy places

2) We actually take the top of the fence right next to the post and loop it over the top of the post. This makes a BIG difference, and it is ridiculously easy. Doesn't short anything out. The arrow points to the part I just lift up and loop over the post.

View attachment 3227480
That is exactly what I do. Makes a huge difference.

Back
Top Bottom