Preparing to set call and pekin duck eggs! Hatch day should be March 4, 2021 if all goes well!

Thanks so much for the condolences, I really appreciate it. It’s really hard. :hugs
Aww, that’s so sweet. Thanks dearly! ❤️

You’re ducklings are absolutely adorable! How are they all doing this morning? :)
Thanks for asking. They're growing up and stealing our hearts. They're so funny. I don't remember ducklings being this hilarious, but they keep us smiling at all times. I need to get pictures today whenever I clean their brooder. They've discovered the love of drilling around in their mash and this paired with them getting more and more messy by the day, means more cleaning is necessary. I imagine that a lot of ducklings do this but whenever #2 aka Lylah poops she takes off backwards for quite a bit then poops. She's the only one that goes more than one or two steps before pooping as she goes until something stops her, like a wall. Side note, I've checked her for pasty butt and she's good

Last edited:
Thanks for asking. They're growing up and stealing our hearts. They're so funny. I don't remember ducklings being this hilarious, but they keep us smiling at all times. I need to get pictures today whenever I clean their brooder. They've discovered the love of drilling around in their mash and this paired with them getting more and more messy by the day, means more cleaning is necessary. I imagine that a lot of ducklings do this but whenever #2 aka Lylah poops, she takes off backwards for quite a bit then poops. She's the only one that goes more than one or two steps before pooping as she goes until something stops her, like a wall. Side note, I've checked her for pasty butt and she's good
Mine rocket backwards to poop too. 🤭

Thanks for asking. They're growing up and stealing our hearts. They're so funny. I don't remember ducklings being this hilarious, but they keep us smiling at all times. I need to get pictures today whenever I clean their brooder. They've discovered the love of drilling around in their mash and this paired with them getting more and more messy by the day, means more cleaning is necessary. I imagine that a lot of ducklings do this but whenever #2 aka Lylah poops she takes off backwards for quite a bit then poops. She's the only one that goes more than one or two steps before pooping as she goes until something stops her, like a wall. Side note, I've checked her for pasty butt and she's good
Of course! I’m so glad to hear they’re doing well! Lol, mine are very funny as well! Dill is an escape artist... every time I clean the brooder he escapes the fence! He likes to run around and cause havoc. They’re very messy... but who couldn’t love that adorable fluffy face! :oops:

Here’s the last baby from Squeegee’s eggs. 3 days late but he’s here! :th❤️
17950142-9433-4A2E-8FE9-52746A0822D4.jpeg
A1D259E7-E37F-47B0-A981-2FF90DF9BE89.jpeg
89C6C80F-855F-4926-958D-26272AB7703B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom