Preparing to set call and pekin duck eggs! Hatch day should be March 4, 2021 if all goes well!

E v e r y t h i n g is a swimming pool for a tiny ducker.
Truer words were never written. :p

I don’t think I told you all, Quasi finally got her QUACK! It’s a girl!!! :ya
21394BF5-6A4D-4B85-8C59-AB12F083C3E9.jpeg

Truer words were never written. :p

I don’t think I told you all, Quasi finally got her QUACK! It’s a girl!!! :ya
View attachment 2866956
She's so gorgeous! Is she more friendly than the others? It looks like she's still recovering really well. I bet she'll look like the others pretty soon. I'm so happy she's a girl! She's a special little quacker. She's got a fan club over here!

Unfortunately the little blue bib duckling didn’t make it. It had some health issues. It had a bad eye and a bad leg. :hit
Oh no. I'm so so sorry. I'm sending you virtual hugs :hugs It's always tough to lose them, no matter the age. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Not dismiss the life of the little duckling, so please forgive me for changing the subject to ask.......

What color is your show quality pair?

Oh no. I'm so so sorry. I'm sending you virtual hugs :hugs It's always tough to lose them, no matter the age. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Not dismiss the life of the little duckling, so please forgive me for changing the subject to ask.......

What color is your show quality pair?
Thank you for the condolences. It sure is. :(

my show quality pair is white. I’m picking them up as arranged on November 1. :)

She's so gorgeous! Is she more friendly than the others? It looks like she's still recovering really well. I bet she'll look like the others pretty soon. I'm so happy she's a girl! She's a special little quacker. She's got a fan club over here!
She is NOT more friendly. She hates me :lol: she never really got used to being handled, and most of the time, I was working on her and I’m sure she saw it as torture. But it’s fine. I’m a little concerned about her, she lays alone quite a bit, and I saw her kinda wheezing a couple times, but then most of the time she seems normal.
And her bad eye still has bald spots, so it always looks dirty. But I’m super happy overall.
I took the first video early in the day, then the second one later.

Back
Top Bottom