pressure treated woos for coop?

Chickens on vacation!!! They did great! Really quite in the car. Had a spare room to themselves, (in a box of course!). Got to play out on the deck with lot's of dirt, found their first worms!
Our dog was very disappointed that we were bringing them home, I think he hoped we brought them to drop off, they get too much attention!
My dad says that these chickens really lucked out, brought into a vegetarian family, and get to go on vacation!!!

Did they have trouble filling out those postcards to send to their chicken buddies back home?
lol.png

Gail

Baxter's Chickens :

Chickens on vacation!!! They did great! Really quite in the car. Had a spare room to themselves, (in a box of course!). Got to play out on the deck with lot's of dirt, found their first worms!
Our dog was very disappointed that we were bringing them home, I think he hoped we brought them to drop off, they get too much attention!
My dad says that these chickens really lucked out, brought into a vegetarian family, and get to go on vacation!!!

LOL. We're vegetarian too. I call them our Tofurkens. :p I'm so glad your vacation went well! I'd love to see pics! I think one of our dogs is feeling replaced by four chicks, too.
smile.png

I was just getting ready to purchase all the wood I would need to start building our coop so I was wondering the same thing! Thanks for the good information
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom