Prettiest chicken challenge.

My two beautiful blue rock girls enjoying the sun today.
IMG_20190528_142324749.jpg

This is Dorothy... We just got her this weekend, she's a Black Cochin. Next to her is Sophia, she's a Light Brahma. I just got both of them this weekend (we also got a White Cochin, they were all together in the coop when we got them. I had to take all 3, they seemed close to each other). They were ordered by someone 6 weeks ago at the farm, but they never came to get them. We were supposed to get ducklings, but the incubation at the hatchery went bad and they couldn't guarantee us Blue Indian Runners so I told them I'd just head to the farm for more chicks. I absolutely love these breeds! They're so elegant and very gentle. They are already free ranging with my hens and getting along with everyone. They're so laid back, they're not skittish at all like most chicks.
IMG_20190525_101938~2.jpg

My two beautiful blue rock girls enjoying the sun today.
View attachment 1792939
This is Dorothy... We just got her this weekend, she's a Black Cochin. Next to her is Sophia, she's a Light Brahma. I just got both of them this weekend (we also got a White Cochin, they were all together in the coop when we got them. I had to take all 3, they seemed close to each other). They were ordered by someone 6 weeks ago at the farm, but they never came to get them. We were supposed to get ducklings, but the incubation at the hatchery went bad and they couldn't guarantee us Blue Indian Runners so I told them I'd just head to the farm for more chicks. I absolutely love these breeds! They're so elegant and very gentle. They are already free ranging with my hens and getting along with everyone. They're so laid back, they're not skittish at all like most chicks. View attachment 1792938

I’m so happy for your new chicks. I luv <3 them.:love

Back
Top Bottom