PRETTIEST CHICKEN CONTEST!! + I'M BACK! *Please read post before entering!*

Pics
Oct 26, 2017
Ohio
Okay guys. I've been gone for quite a while and I'm back.. And you guys know the drill!!!

To celebrate me coming back, I'll be hosting a contest: PRETTIEST CHICKEN CONTEST!!!

Now, I've done a Prettiest Chicken Contest before. But, why not again?? :idunno

This contest closes one month from now (May 18th, 2018, 6:00 PM, EST) and the winners will be announced in the reply section on May 19th. Sounds fun, right? But, how do you enter? Easy!!!

Reply in the reply section to enter your chicken. First, Attach a picture of your chicken(s) (You can only enter 5 chickens in this contests.) Now, give some information about your chicken. Required info is: Breed, age and gender. Info that isn't required is: Name or a note about the chicken or the chicken's picture. Please make sure your picture is clear so I can (and everyone else can) see it better. Next, you're going to hit reply!!!

I live in EST time zone, so if you live in a different time zone, the contest will close on a different time.

Eastern time for contest close: 6:00 PM
Central time for contest close: 5:00 PM
Mountain time for contest close: 4:00 PM
Pacific time for contest close: 3:00 PM

NOW, I NEED TO LAY DOWN THE LAWS!!! :old

Rule 1: Don't use any bad language in the replies please!!
Rule 2: Don't make fun of anyone's chicken!
Rule 3: If you have something to say to the chicken owner that entered, please make it nice, like, "Great chicken! :wee"

THANKS FOR READING!! HAVE FUN!

Chicks, 4-18-18,  #1b.JPG Chicks, 4-18-18,  #4b.JPG

I, uh... don't have any adult chickens yet. They're all still chicks. So here - have a couple chicks! I don't know that they qualify as 'pretty' yet, but they've got promise.

Breed: Serama

Last edited:
View attachment 1345563 View attachment 1345564

I, uh... don't have any adult chickens yet. They're all still chicks. So here - have a couple chicks! I don't know that they qualify as 'pretty' yet, but they've got promise.

Breed: Serama

They definitely are pretty!! And, I would suggest that they are pullets, just giving you a helper out-er. ;)

Back
Top Bottom