PRETTIEST CHICKEN CONTEST!! + I'M BACK! *Please read post before entering!*

Pics
I'm 2 weeks new to owning chickens so here we go!

This is Blue, my 2 week old easter egger she is female(I'm pretty sure). I just like this picture of her a lot so I figured i'd enter the contest with it :)

984F7C5D-E0C8-4BD7-968D-A5EA288862B5.jpeg.jpg

My blue maran Bantam speckle 1 month old.
Only got her yesterday but already she's fallen into the pond:gigIt was not very funny at the time though.:) She's the speckled oneView attachment 1373160 View attachment 1373160
My blue maran Bantam speckle 1 month old.
Only got her yesterday but already she's fallen into the pond:gigIt was not very funny at the time though.:) She's the speckled oneView attachment 1373160 View attachment 1373160
My poor speckle died the day after yesterday :hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hitI'm heart broken RIP SPECKLE.:hit

Maybe there should be a chick contest too? i there are plenty of chicks here? also it is kida hard to compare a chick to a chicken:idunno well.. i only have chicks so here it goes!
Name:peanut
Breed: White silkie bantam
Personality: trouble maker, little hot shot, ADORABLE, friendly in his/her own weired way (he likes to sit on your hand and scream in your face), loudest chick of all!
peanut!.JPG
Name: Hazelnut
Breed: Amuaricana (been told EE but i am still not totally set on it;))
Personality: little piglet, very silly, super friendly but HATES to be held, always challenging my silkie, Loves to play outside, her and her sis (adopted) are like this:fl
DSC_0358 (1).JPG her and her sis DSC_0357 (1).JPG
Name: Nutmeg
Breed :Amuaricana (been told EE but i am still not totally set on it;))
Gender Pullet:
Personality: skittish, LOVES mealworms and was the first to try one, runs up and snatches them out of my hand, BFF's with Hazelnut, Loves to be outside and is hard to catch, and VERY CUTE!
DSC_0360 (1).JPG
Name: Tango
Breed: buff orp
Gender: supposed to be pullet but i am thinking (and praying) its a cockerel
Personality: SUPER SWEET, Loves to cuddle, protects the smallest chicks, never starts fights, biggest chick, likes to perch on my arm while i walk around, like me more that other people, ALL AROUND WONDERFUL! so cute!
DSC_0363 (2).JPG DSC_0354 (2).JPG
i do not have enough spaces for all my chicks so here is one of my barred rock pullets
Name: Aspen
Breed: Barred rock
Personality: SUPER SWEET, loves to cuddle and perch on my hand, loves to stand on your hand and look at your face, quiet, cute, LOVES MEALWORMS! biggest barred rock chick with the most white!
( post pics in a sec i need to get some better ones)

cute bonus pics:
DSC_0353 (2).JPG DSC_0355 (1).JPG DSC_0352 (2).JPG

and the baby killdeer i took a pic of yesterday for added Cuteness!
DSC_0381.JPG
DSC_0382 (1).JPG

Back
Top Bottom