Prettiest Mutt I ever hatched.....

I found a better pic of George from the front, so you can see his feather pattern there - this is where BabyMama got her patterning from.

13d5f98e.jpg

meri

George is very chunky!!
gig.gif

I must be used to seeing Charlie's tall, lanky frame. George is kind of 'squat' looking, isn't he??
lau.gif

But Charlie is all legs, so maybe that's why George looks so different?

Last edited:
Quote:
Yeah, all of them are very chunky
lau.gif

George is a cross, I think, between a LF and a bantam somewhere back in there (not parent birds, maybe grandparent or further back) - he isn't as tall as Charlie is, but he is certainly much taller than an oegb.

He does have shorter legs than Charlie, too.

Those pics were taken in early spring/late winter, so they'd been chowing down on the grain all winter long - they do slim up a bit in summer, cause I cut back on grain to coax hem to eat more bugs and such. Even now, though, they're kinda chunky
wink.png
I've been trying to cut them down a bit more, but what can I do when they come begging - the adorable little boogers.

One reason for treats right now is I am trying to train the newer ones that me yelling "Chick Chick Chick" (like an idiot) means they get treats - so when or if I ever had to put them in their coops before "their" time to go in, I could perhaps get most of them in the coop at least.

meri

Back
Top Bottom