Prettiest Orpington Contest!!!!!!!!

#1 @Awakening Forest With Mork!! & @DLHOCNT with Hollis and Opal!!! & @MysteryChicken with Goober and Dino!!!! #2 @turkey girl 0964 With Tangarine & @JadeFarms with Aggressive roo & @Chicken With Indigo & @JaeG with Cinnamon #3 @Sammi_0411 with Brownie Thank you all and i am so sorry we had a mix up with @Goatlover223 :( but i hope you had fun!!
Woohoo!!!! :jumpy :weeMork is a good-looking, well-behaved roo. He'll be so happy when I tell him ❤️ Thank you. :loveCongratulations everyone!

Hi everyone this is a Orpington Contest!! All purebred Orpingtons are allowed. ( Wheaten Crele Orpingtons are allowed @MysteryChicken ) Add its name, colour, and age!!! Awards #1 Orpington Enthusiast Award #2 Oh Orpingtons Award #3 Orpington Oaks Award. Now give thanks to the Mixed Chicken Contest Winners!!!! #1 @aroosternamedBrownie & @RoostersAreAwsome #2 @MysteryChicken & @EmmaRainboe #3 @Byrd gal & @BeanBoy Have fun!!!!
Hi everyone this is a Orpington Contest!! All purebred Orpingtons are allowed. ( Wheaten Crele Orpingtons are allowed @MysteryChicken ) Add its name, colour, and age!!! Awards #1 Orpington Enthusiast Award #2 Oh Orpingtons Award #3 Orpington Oaks Award. Now give thanks to the Mixed Chicken Contest Winners!!!! #1 @aroosternamedBrownie & @RoostersAreAwsome #2 @MysteryChicken & @EmmaRainboe #3 @Byrd gal & @BeanBoy Have fun!!!!
Here are Prince Harry and Megan our 4 month old Lavender Laced Orpingtons

Attachments

• Prince Harry & Megan.jpg
    Prince Harry & Megan.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 2
Emma, did you reverse image search all the entries to find that out? 🤭🤣
It wasn’t even that complicated. I recongnized the LO photo because the first chicken I ever drew was a LO and THAT was the photo I used for reference. So I just typed “Lavender Orpington“ and there it was at the top of the images.

I then figured the rest were fake so just typed “Buff Orpington” and “Blue Orpington” and there they were. :clap

It wasn’t even that complicated. I recongnized the LO photo because the first chicken I ever drew was a LO and THAT was the photo I used for reference. So I just typed “Lavender Orpington“ and there it was at the top of the images.

I then figured the rest were fake so just typed “Buff Orpington” and “Blue Orpington” and there they were. :clap
Very nice. I reverse searched all of them.

Back
Top Bottom