pretty chickies contest

th.gif
a contest

Thank you! We love our Muffin even if he has turned into a boy. Can't wait for another contest. I love seeing everyone's gorgeous birds.

how did he turn out do you have a nother pic of him
He's almost 4 weeks old now so he's still pretty scruffy and has a huge comb and wattles. He's just started getting some golden feathers on his chest and around the base of his neck so it will be interesting to see how he turns out. He'll have to go back to the breeder though as we can't keep roosters (much as we'd love one). We'll enjoy him while we've got him.

I know! We got a few more chicks off the breeder as we are raising some girls for my Mum (trying to anyway). Mum has lost 2 blue Orpingtons at very young ages. Our blue chicks sprouted wattles so we got two more blues (though I think there's only hope for one of them). The breeder didn't have many blues left but our daughter fell in love with another brown chick who is very beautiful. Her name is Cinnamon. So at least we have a 'replacement' (though it will be a sad day when we have to return the boys especially for the kids).

Back
Top Bottom