pretty peacocks!

in an effort to get my family on board with peacocks, please show me your prettiest peacocks pictures please!
Peacocks require a different skill set than chickens in many areas, make sure you read all the facts before making a decision based on looks.
Not to say that you shouldn't get some but just some research...
There's a person on my local craigslist that has a trio for 250...I'm more than slightly tempted...

Last edited:
Peacocks require a different skill set than chickens in many areas, make sure you read all the facts before making a decision based on looks.
Not to say that you shouldn't get some but just some research...
There's a person on my local craigslist that has a trio for 250...I'm more than slightly tempted...
i feel like i should clarify that i will not be GETTING peacocks at this time (though i would love to) but some of my family is afraid of them, so i wanted to show them they aren’t scary. i’m actually very well aware of the differences and i probably will never got them because of the area i live in i just think they’re pretty

i feel like i should clarify that i will not be GETTING peacocks at this time (though i would love to) but some of my family is afraid of them, so i wanted to show them they aren’t scary. i’m actually very well aware of the differences and i probably will never got them because of the area i live in i just think they’re pretty
Why are they afraid of peacocks? That's kinda odd. They are powerful birds but I don't think they're naturally aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom