preventing caylee anthonys family from exploiting for$

Quote:
Why? Why the morbid curiosity? Is it entertaining, like watching Law and Order, but for real? What brings people to tune into this night after night? Shouldn't we just let our justice system handle it and read the synopsis in the newspaper vs turning such things into gruesome entertainment for the masses?

No one should ever be allowed to profit from the brutal murder of this, or any, child.

Yet that's what the media has been doing. Do you think they do it as a public service? No, they sensationalize it and turn it into popular "reality TV" disguised as news.​

Quote:
Nancy Grace has made her entire media career on profiting off high profile cases, or ones she makes high profile. She's made more profit off this case than anyone else ever will. And she's not even using any reason or logic, just drama and hissy fit temper tantrums.

But hey, if she's going to be nothing but a media train wreck, I fully agree that all money from her shows shouldn't go to ANYTHING other than a victim's fund or something. Her pay, the studio pay, the camera operators pay, EVERY last penny that has anything to do with her show goes to help someone.

Quote:
Nancy Grace has made her entire media career on profiting off high profile cases, or ones she makes high profile. She's made more profit off this case than anyone else ever will. And she's not even using any reason or logic, just drama and hissy fit temper tantrums.

But hey, if she's going to be nothing but a media train wreck, I fully agree that all money from her shows shouldn't go to ANYTHING other than a victim's fund or something. Her pay, the studio pay, the camera operators pay, EVERY last penny that has anything to do with her show goes to help someone.

Who is Nancy Grace?

Quote:

Who is Nancy Grace?

She's a prosecutor turned TV Host/Commentator who typically covers child disappearances and murders. She has been covering this story extensively since it broke.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Grace

Quote:
Who is Nancy Grace?

She's a prosecutor turned TV Host/Commentator who typically covers child disappearances and murders. She has been covering this story extensively since it broke.

Thanks...I still have no notion of looking her up.....seems like everyone here is doing her job for her.

Quote:

Thanks...I still have no notion of looking her up.....seems like everyone here is doing her job for her.

I just grabbed a quick link for you. While I am familiar with her, I don't really care for her, and don't really care for any of the hype that surrounds all this. It's just sad.

Quote:

I dislike nancy grace. She ranks up there with judge judy for me. She ignores evidence, is nasty, narrow minded, and once she decides someone is guilty or innocent she won't change her mind no matter the evidence.

Back
Top Bottom