death of this innocent little child boils my blood,
and I hope yours too .
As Americans we can have a say in this matter by
telling everyone we know that we are not going to
purchase a book, video, or even a made for TV
movie. the people who offer the large sums of money
are doing so to make money, but if they feel most
Americans wont contribute to the exploitation of caylee
they will think twice before offering grand sums of money.
tools to use would be facebook, downloadable fliers that can be worn
and any way you can think of to spread the word quickly.
This is something we Can do to prevent the exploitation of this child
who lost her life too soon, and i feel has become Americas child

86079_cayleeq.jpg

I agree and have an even more scary thought, she could get time served, get out of jail, meet a man or several if her past holds true, and conceive another child. She should be sterilized and prevented from ever being a mom for any child. Step or otherwise...

Didn't even hear of the case til a couple days ago.....why would I want to purchase anything remotely related?

Lots of children go missing and are killed everyday...what makes this case so special?

Quote:
Well, it's a lot like the OJ trial. While you may not have heard of it, it's been a media sensation, all over the news, CNN, etc. The trial was aired on TV and all that, it was just a massively exploited case, much like OJ's. So people have become somewhat enthralled in it and I'm sure there will be books on it. I however, agree with you, I have no interest in purchasing anything relating to it and it SHOULDN'T be anything more special than any other missing/murdered child.

Quote:
One that you are not.

How can we, as the public, come to any sort of conclusions without having all the facts?

It is not only sad that Caylee has died, without justification. But it is also sad that we as the general public would rather listen to hype and hearsay to form our opinions. Remember, we have only heard the side the media wants....not the whole story.

While I would never condone the harm of anyone by another's hand, I can not in good faith condemn anyone without more knowledge then what I get on television.

Quote:
One that you are not.

How can we, as the public, come to any sort of conclusions without having all the facts?

It is not only sad that Caylee has died, without justification. But it is also sad that we as the general public would rather listen to hype and hearsay to form our opinions. Remember, we have only heard the side the media wants....not the whole story.

While I would never condone the harm of anyone by another's hand, I can not in good faith condemn anyone without more knowledge then what I get on television.

I respect your opinion... but, we are not only basing our opinions on the media... many have watched the trial faithfully, heard her own testimony admitting her party ways, admitted that she lied, etc., heard the testimony of her family members. I understand the jury could not convict due to reasonable doubt, but that doesn't change the 99% probability that she did do it. The "circumstantial" evidence was there in her car, on her computer, etc. What they couldn't prove was that Caylee's drowning was intentional and done by her mother's hand. It is fact that she got rid of the body, it is a fact that she knew all that time her daughter was dead. Those are facts... and if it was an accident, then why didn't she call the police and the paramedics? Even if she didn't hold her daughter's head under the water, she is responsible for her death... in my opinion.

No one should ever be allowed to profit from the brutal murder of this, or any, child. I understand people want to know, but if there is going to be money made... then it should all, every cent, be donated to the missing children's fund or such charity. Again, this is only my opinion.

(This child hit me hard... my daughter's name is Cailee... and when I first heard the announcement of the missing girl, my heart stopped. It is not a name you hear everyday and it took my breath away.)

Diana

Back
Top Bottom