preventing caylee anthonys family from exploiting for$

Quote:
She's a prosecutor turned TV Host/Commentator who typically covers child disappearances and murders. She has been covering this story extensively since it broke.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Grace

Thanks...I still have no notion of looking her up.....seems like everyone here is doing her job for her.

ugh, double post

Last edited:
I will purchase the books, movies etc... Because Tim Miller is going to sue the pants off of Casey to recover the money for the search efforts. The money going to Texas equi search. More money for searching for more lost children. Also Zeneida Fernandiz Gonsales for destroying her life. Hope they get every dime made off of this tragedy.

Our Judicial system has far too many twists and turns in it. we should get back to the basics of law that our forefathers set up for us. I do not know if this girl is guilty or innocent, all i know is i hope she wont make millions from the death of her daughter

Quote:
What?? You mean Zanny the Nanny that she made up? You know she isn't real, right? I'm confused. Buying books and watching movies in order to fund searching for lost children seems like backward logic to me. How about we all just donate to a lost children fund directly instead of involving her? Maybe I'm missing something, I'm just totally confused right now, LOL.

Last edited:
Quote:
What?? You mean Zanny the nannie that she made up? You know she isn't real, right? I'm confused. Buying books and watching movies in order to fund searching for lost children seems like backward logic to me. How about we all just donate to a lost children fund directly instead of involving her? Maybe I'm missing something, I'm just totally confused right now, LOL.

There is a woman by that name in Florida who is suing Casey for using her name.

Last edited:
Quote:
What?? You mean Zanny the nannie that she made up? You know she isn't real, right? I'm confused. Buying books and watching movies in order to fund searching for lost children seems like backward logic to me. How about we all just donate to a lost children fund directly instead of involving her? Maybe I'm missing something, I'm just totally confused right now, LOL.

Oh, lol. Thanks. I didn't know that. But I still think buying books about this murder is not the way to support child causes.
hmm.png

Quote:

Any real source on this? I just searched online and all I can find is that there were hoaxes about a woman claiming to have that name but really it was not the same exact name.

If you are against this you can not buy the books, not watch the specials and not go to the movie.

This is the American Justice system and we have to accept it....we don't have to like it and we don't have to agree with it because we are Americans. We also have a right to whatever opinion we have gathered from what we know.

I have no problem voicing my opinion. I have no problem what what yours might be. I do not believe it is worth arguing over however.

I don't agree with the not guilty verdict. And no, I don't believe it was fair to little Caylee.

I do believe the jurors were operating on good faith and doing the best they could do with the information they had. I am not sure there has ever been a harder case to prove. I do believe she did it. I do believe that she knows when, how, and who was there when it happened. We know she lies.

We will never have any of the answers because she will never tell the truth. But....at the end of the day it is between her and God and she will have to answer for it in the end.

Voice your opinion but don't be hateful about someone elses. Voice your opinion and you have the right to expect that no one on here will harass you over it. BECAUSE we are Americans.

And that is my opinion.

Quote:
Who are you talking to? I'm trying to match it with posts, but I'm getting confused. Do you just mean "others" in general? Or were you responding to a specific post?

Back
Top Bottom