price of peacock egg??

I wish it cost that much here. One guy is trying to sell them at $200 for a half dozen with freight ontop, and the photos of his birds aren't anything impressive either. A local lady however just gives them away to an animal stall at the markets...if only she knew.

I get 10 dollars each, I could get 15 but I am good with 10 , my biggest expense having peas is keeping a good pack of dogs to protect them as I do not pen my Peas.

Really what eggs cost is what the market will bare
I sold my babies for 25 no matter what color but there were some folks selling whites ands pieds 35 to 40 dollars at hatch.

Where are you located? mabe one of us will be close enough to fix ya up with some eggs without sending them threw the mail.

Last edited:
I sell eggs for $10.00 each and have sold dozens at one time . I sell my day old chicks for $50.00 each and they are usually sold within 24 to 48 hours. I have a waiting list for 2014.

I'm in Australia which I see nothing advertised openly, only knowing the prices when I private message the breeders to get a whopping price slapped in my face, hence the $200 for 6 eggs. I'd happily pay $10 per egg but I think people are getting greedy in Australia. A local woman I met at a market was giving her peachicks away to one of the stalls that sold poultry, who was then selling the chicks at $8 each. Of course at the time I didn't have the space (or the appropriate neighbours) to buy peacocks and never took her number down to contact her later on.

If there is anyone in Australia that is selling peacock eggs I'm all ears guys! If they allowed eggs from the US over here I'd be willing to do that but unfortuently Australia is pretty strict on bird imports :(

I sell eggs for $10.00 each and have sold dozens at one time . I sell my day old chicks for $50.00 each and they are usually sold within 24 to 48 hours. I have a waiting list for 2014.

That's pretty good, people pay about that for golden/amherst pheasants here, about $60-80 for peacock chicks though. There are waiting lists for all those exotic birds (as I got golden pheasants recently being the last on the list of 2013!!) and it's amazing how quickly those pre-orders fill up. Care to share any peacock pics at all?

we do have some Aussies that come here to the boards so mabe one will see this and be able to help you out with some babies or eggs.
Good luck!

Train station

Girls, girls, girls

Master P

Hi I am interested in peacock eggs can you please let me know how to get some eggs. Thank you!

These are really pretty I would like to get some like this how can I get some of the same bread?

Back
Top Bottom