Priceless and Delicious !!!!!!!

rottdog

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 1, 2009
birdville,florida
my 3 RIR"s knew what i was hoping for my birthday..they were 23 weeks old last weekend and i thought they would never start laying...aweek ago i carried my big cooking pot to the pen to show them where they would be going if i didn't start getting some eggs , all they did was stare at me...then a couple of days later still no eggs....this time i carried my cast iron frying pan out to the pen and told them the story about when the chicken meets the frying pan...they looked at me like i was going to cook something for them in the pan ...so a couple more days go by and still no eggs...so finally this past sunday i broke down and bought a dozen eggs(i haven't bought any in 3 weeks ) and when i got home i took the eggs i just bought and went out and showed them what they are supposed to be making....they were looking at me like "where did you get those things?". well they must of figure out that i was onto them as i got my first egg on monday, got the second on tuesday and third today(wednesday), so guess what i had for lunch ---you guessed it...steak and 3 eggs....and today(wednesday) being my birthday.....priceless and delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
:weee:weee

Happy birthday!
this week I have to BUY eggs again because SOMEBODY promised too many to other people.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom