private messages

Kristina

Songster
12 Years
Apr 30, 2007
South Louisiana
Is there any way to make it more obvious that we have private messages? Like a little obnoxious envelope dancing around or something? LOL I often don't see that I have new messages and I know some of the people that I send pm's to have this happen. I know that it says we have a new message but i find it very unnoticable Or am i way out in left field over here.
tongue.png

Same thing with me I don't notice it. The other board I'm on has a pop up window that lets you know when you have new messages which is nice. Maybe they can find a way to get something like that. Or Color the new message link in red or some other more bold noticeable color.

Last edited:
Yeah, I find that when I am expecting a response I am apt to look up there more often, but still don't see it all the time. And when someone PMs me (without it being a reply) I often don't notice for a while. Something more obvious would be great!!

Yea and maybe a boot that would come out an kick folks in the behind to remind them to clean their pm box so they could get one!!! Iwont mention any names but their initials are ScrambledEGG !
big_smile.png

Randy

Did I hear my name mentioned??!!!! Too funny, I deleted them all, did not know we had a limit, just too chatty for my own good I guess!! LOL!!! I like the dancing envelope, tell Rob (Nifty-Chicken), he can probably make it happen.
smile.png
Randy, I am the one on vacation this week, you better get to farmin or I'ma tell Brenda!!!!
smile.png

I would like it if we could delete all the old messages at once instead of having to go through and delete each one, one at a time.

Back
Top Bottom