Privett Hatchery.... *pics added*

Good To Hear your chicks are healthy..
We just ordered today and will get ours on the 18th. Looking forward to the chirping but not the pooping.. Good luck, keep us posted!

Last edited:
I know that Welp's doesn't charge shipping, the price per chick is what you pay. Since Privett's doesn't state, I gotta ask, do they charge for shipping or is the price per chick what you pay? Thanks.

If I remember correctly from my order, it is the price per chicks, plus $7.00 for an order less than one full box (100 chicks), and plus $1.00 per breed or sex that is less than 1/4 a box ( 25 chicks) So if I ordered 20 hens and 12 roosters the shipping would be $9.00 plus the cost of the chicks.

Last edited:
I ordered a 100 plus chicks so I didn't get any charges. But shipping was included in the price of the chicks. They do have small handling fees for orders less than 100.

Do u guys still have the $0.55 broiler chick deal goin on I'd like to order if u do,,, cuold u please let me kno, my number is 270 816 0816 and my name is Sam,,,, I want to order if its still available,,, Thank you very much!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom