*Prize for voting* Chicken Lovers! I need your support please :D

Justino

♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫
12 Years
Dec 21, 2007
KY
Hello all of you awesome BYC'ers! Me and two of my close friends have entered a contest and we need YOUR help (Yes you!!!!) to help us at least get close to winning!

We based all of ours on chickens since we all love them so much, and hope to spread the word of chickens and show the world that chickens are not just something you eat, but the most awesomest bird on the PLANET!

Now you can vote for all three of us or just whatever you want to do, and it only takes two clicks to vote
big_smile.png
You can also vote daily. And if you have multiple devices (ex: Laptops, Wii's, Ipods) You can vote once on those too
big_smile.png
So lets say u got 3 computers....you can vote 3 times a day then!
big_smile.png
Thanks very much everyone for all of your help and i promise you if one of us wins, ill give everyone that voted a big warm online hug!!!
big_smile.png
!

Here are the links to vote:

http://www.accessyourcore.com/entry/70

Jerrit dropped out for personal reasons.....

http://www.accessyourcore.com/entry/92

Thank you guys so much for all of the support you have given us so far, it is appreciated greatly
hugs.gif

OKAY and just for an incentive to vote!
big_smile.png
If you vote 5 times and post each time you vote on this thread AND one of us actualllyyy WINS, me or Tiramisu will make ya a custom avatar or draw you something!!!
big_smile.png

OH and did i mention, just for voting that you enter to win a laptop JUST BY VOTING?
big_smile.png
How cool is that??? So lets do this thing and show the world that chickens are the BOMB!!!
cool.png

Contest Ends March 16!!

Last edited:
psh, 14 votes within like 20 minutes! id say that's pretty good!!! LOL! THANKS
big_smile.png

Winner so far has almost 500 though LOL!!! Oh well, i know i wont win, but i can dream cant i?
roll.png
cool.png
tongue.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom