Probably wrong, but thinking out loud about the TSC “BRs”

Pics
I think the real tragedy is the photoshop job they did on their birds
Screenshot 2021-03-03 at 10.59.17 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-03-03 at 11.00.29 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-03-03 at 11.00.54 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-03-03 at 11.01.21 PM.png

if these were official then why do they look like they came out of the "what breed or gender is this" section of BYC and were then just photo shopped onto a white background? to be clear, the second one is an "sapphire olive egger". AND to make matters worse they blatently use the same photo for Isa Browns, Golden comets, and golden sex linx. Like i know they're basically the same thing, so then why put them differently???????
Screenshot 2021-03-03 at 11.10.36 PM.png

this is just ridiculous, tractor supply is really a mess this year.

Wait-

I don't know what Maisy is. She's originally from Mt. Healthy Hatchery. She caught my eye as a weirdly marked BR, but because Mt. Healthy Hatchery is now carrying the Cuckoo Marans, I've assumed that was what she was. She doesn't lay the chocolate eggs. She's obviously not a BR going by markings and weight. She's too light. So, I've been guessing maybe Cuckoo Maran mix. What's my Maisy? :hit

In case of anyone wondering, I didn't read through all the pages, just page 1. :oops:
Interesting these are coming from Mt. Healthy too. I've only seen them come from TSC. Maybe if someone contacted Mt. Healthy they'd have more information.

Lol I know this thread is old, but I think @RoostersAreAwesome may be right with the reverse black sex link theory. Guess what I saw at Welp... Buff Barred Rock
Buff Barred Rock - Female (May & June)
Looks really similar and it is a reverse black sex link (BR rooster over RIR hens). Maybe some TSCs got these "Barred Rocks" from Welp.
I agree. I have at least one reverse and the pattern appears is very similar at this point. Mine are only a month old so it’s still a bit hard to tell.

Back
Top Bottom