Problem embedding pics

I'm on android and can't post pics either :( embeds and then screen turns black, :( that's if I'm lucky.

Still no go on the mobile site. Had to try multiple times to upload and it would finally go through. I would much rather use the mobile site than Tapatalk.

Chris
[/IMG]

I read forums on my Kindle Fire. For many I use Tapatalk. This site doesn't play well with Tapatalk anymore, so I use the mobile website. I cannot upload photos at all. It is annoying.

OK, I always use Firefox. I have cleared cache. Now to test...

nope. I select the photo to upload, then nothing when I submit. Good news is that this site still works with Tapatalk for photos - managed to post a photo with Tapatalk earlier.

So, I decided to test my Kindle running Firefox for Android on the desktop version of the website to see if the problem is only with the mobile site. Test photo......

and, it works, but I could never make the switch to the desktop site as I cannot SEE what I am typing. lol

And just to clarify, all attempts with mobile site, Tapatalk, and desktop site have been on my Kindle Fire HD running Firefox for Android via my WiFi connection.

Last edited:
I'm on your mobile app. Using an iPhone 3 GS, OS 6.03. It embeds and then goes blank. No I haven't tried to use safari or Mozilla. If this keeps up, is that my only option? If so, I'd eater use the mobile app or not post pics then.

Back
Top Bottom