Problem with eggs (warning, clinincal photos)

This is an amazing post !!!

The bird is beautiful and appears to be doing well. All the pics are great and very educational.

Best wishes for a successful and complete recovery

Julie
smile.png

beautiful photos!

I hope your pullet will pull thru this ordeal without a problem. I personally never heard of this strange thing like you have posted...this ought to be in the medical books for chickens!

It is with deep sadness that we inform You of a loss to us.

Our beautiful and wise hen passed away yesterday. She was seven Years old.

She was a good mother who hatched a number of chickens, seven partridges and a peacock,
who still needs Her care and advice. She also layed many eggs.

Being good bird, She did not forgotten to be a good friend.

We will miss You.​

I'm so sorry about your hen! :hugs: She lived a nice long life, to seven. You must take wonderful care of your chickens.
On a positive note, I am glad your pullet is doing well! I too would recommend some anti biotics. That poor thing must have been in a lot of pain laying that! Those pictures are stunning, it is amazing to se the stages of the eggs.

I just read all the posts like I was reading a page-turning story, and I was amazed by your beautiful photography of your exquisite bird, and finally I read your lovely tribute to her. I am sure that documenting her health issues has helped others, so kudos to you and your sweet hen for your contributions to understanding health concerns. You were lucky to have each other.

Back
Top Bottom