Problems with posting 1st thread...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by HugHess, Aug 4, 2014.

1. HugHess

HugHess Chickrack Addict

Jul 14, 2014
    Go BROWNS
    ...not including introduction.
    I was patient, for once, and took my time creating a thread in the 'Laws/Ordinances' group ( even adding a much needed poll ), to help me figure out my next best course of action.
    After I chose the date to end the poll, it told me invalid date (chosen)???
    Tried again, and it said it again... and because I was working on 2 hours sleep from the day before the day I tried this, I am not real clear what I did next, I DO remember that when I tried to post it, it then told me 'form has already been submitted'. I thought great! Until I tried to find it...NOooo where to be found!
    Has anyone else run into this problem? IS there a waiting period I missed, or post minimum, something that might make sense?
    I can't figure out how much I inadvertently screwed something up AND/or there is a glitch in the BYC 'Matrix'?
    Please edify so I may do it right the second time.
    Feel I really really could use (need) BYCer's help and that lost thread would have been a great start.
    I will appreciate anyone's input while I wait to hear back from Admin.
    Starting to freak out a tad, as I have eggs coming soon and feel more insecure now than I did when I first member-sized myself :eek:....
    Hopefully soon-to-be, not so crazy, Chicken Lady...

Thanks,

2. Peaches Lee

Peaches Lee Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    No idea. I wouldn't think being a Golden Feather member you would have any posting issues. Maybe just a glitch in the system. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by