Problems with posting 1st thread...

HugHess

Chickrack Addict
5 Years
Jul 14, 2014
Go BROWNS
...not including introduction.
I was patient, for once, and took my time creating a thread in the 'Laws/Ordinances' group ( even adding a much needed poll ), to help me figure out my next best course of action.
After I chose the date to end the poll, it told me invalid date (chosen)???
Tried again, and it said it again... and because I was working on 2 hours sleep from the day before the day I tried this, I am not real clear what I did next, I DO remember that when I tried to post it, it then told me 'form has already been submitted'. I thought great! Until I tried to find it...NOooo where to be found!
Has anyone else run into this problem? IS there a waiting period I missed, or post minimum, something that might make sense?
I can't figure out how much I inadvertently screwed something up AND/or there is a glitch in the BYC 'Matrix'?
Please edify so I may do it right the second time.
Feel I really really could use (need) BYCer's help and that lost thread would have been a great start.
I will appreciate anyone's input while I wait to hear back from Admin.
Starting to freak out a tad, as I have eggs coming soon and feel more insecure now than I did when I first member-sized myself :eek:....
Hopefully soon-to-be, not so crazy, Chicken Lady...

Thanks,

No idea. I wouldn't think being a Golden Feather member you would have any posting issues. Maybe just a glitch in the system.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom