Processing the Packing Peanuts Warning: Graphic Photos Updated pg 2

Quote:
LOL I agree. These birds were extra cockerals from my spring chicks. I am now raising jumbo cornish x from McMurray. They grow FAST!!

Order the plump meat birds. The extra cockerals can be a little chewy and not as much meat to bone proportions. Mind you now, the texture of home grown birds is different from commercial meat birds.

MissPrissy- thank you for posting this! I thought it'd be hard for me to see, but it was more intrigue than anything! (And made me hungry!) Thank you!
clap.gif

Hey MissPrissy, what is your recipe for potato rolls? I have a recipe that I made up, it is a yeast type roll, they are soft and delicious. I'm curious as to what your recipe is. Thanks!

This one is probably going to get my "homemaking license" taken away from me LMAO

I make sweet potato biscuits.

This is my potato roll -
ep.gif

slicedroll.jpg

My kids love these and the small hamburger buns and the hot dog buns.

I can't improve on these. LOL

Mac and cheese does not come from a box.
th.gif

I make it with fresh goat milk, butter, cheese and eggs all cooked up into a custard like sauce then poured over the macaroni and topped with more cheese then baked until like a casserole pie.

Kristen-
Do you think perhaps it was something else in the KFC chicken strips -MSG, perhaps...those things are HIGHLY processed...- that might have made you ill? What a shame not to be able to eat your own homegrown chicken!
Stacey

My recipe journal will be going back online in a couple of days. I have been revamping and updating my website. All of my recipes are posted there.

Check my website link tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom