Progress on the new 16' x 24' building?

Wow! Very nice set-up!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
The plumbing may look like spaghetti but its actually very simple. I only wanted one hole in the floor for the drain line and one for the water inlet, so I did most of the connections under the sink rather than under the building. The idea was that everything could be in the heated part rather than taking a chance of something freezing. I have a 2" drain line that runs from the septic tank. It comes up through the floor and has a "T" which one goes to the double bowl sink the other to the utility sink.

As far as the fresh water plumbing goes, I have one main cold water pipe that comes 125' across my yard(it has a buried "T" in the yard that connect to a freeze proof hydrant for outside use) which comes from the main house water line and comes up through he floor with a shut off. It then T's off to the cold intake to the water heater and to both cold water lines on the sinks. At the moment I only have the hot water plumbed to the eggs cleaning sink but i have already bought the pipe to plumb the utility sink with hot water as well. I installed a cold water "shut off valve" going into the cold side of the water heater and at both hot and cold water connections at the sinks.

Back
Top Bottom