Projectile Poop, Green Beans and a Sore Toe

I completely forgot about this thread, sorry. =) My eye was 100% back to normal about three days after Thanksgiving, so yes thank you all is well. =D The turkey turned out fine, the green bean casserole (with new beans, lol) turned out nice and we overall just had a nice day together, just the two of us. Would I do it all over again? Probably not, no...actually, definitely not, no.LOL

awwww I am sorry that you had a sucky start to a great holiday! But I have to say, that was the funnies story i have heard in so long. I laughed so hard my secretary came over to make sure I was ok. I read it to her and she just shook her head laughing.

I can just picture each event that you wrote about. (nice job on the story telling by the way) I feel so bad for your events. Glad your eye is ok!

I bet in a few weeks when you look back at that day you will smile as well. You will never forget it right?

And just think, next year when you are sitting around someone else's Thanksgiving table enjoying their turkey you will have an awesome story to tell them.

hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom