proof times are tough.... very very sad.

Our area must be extremely lucky. If you're a senior citizen or have children, they will not shut your power off during the cold months (I forget exactly which months). Unfortunately, some people take advantage of it, like our one neighbor. They have four kids, so they don't pay the electricity bill at all during the winter, just because they don't *have* to. They can certainly afford it, considering that they wear $60 jeans and are out bar hopping every weekend, plus have all of the latest game systems. Their electricity bill is now over $4,000 because they've been playing this game for so long.
hmm.png

THIS IS PATHETIC AND A DISCRACE!!!!!!!!! Anyone who stands around alets a 97 year old amn freze to death should be made to do the same! I bet he lived in that same house darn near all his life with his wife. I wonder how many years he was a resident of that town and paid his bills on time and everything. Then he gets old , more than likely had the money in the bank, or if not his social security check, if he understood what was going on would have made arrangements. But "NO" that would be to hard, it was easier to send a guy out to put a limiter on his power and it blew the fuse. I bet they never even told him it was there ! So he set in the dark to Darn cold and to old to understand what was happening and died!! I bet if they look through his mail they would have found all the letters and bills. I would be suprised if they were even opened!!
I bet you a dollar he was a war vet to and this is what he gets in return. Back in the day people would have checked on elderly people, they worked together. Then this snot nosed lazy society now where people would rather show how BIG they are and pull the plug on someone and not even care!

I say lets get the web address for this power suplier and email the heck out of them and the local authorities about this. Let them be shamed by there actions let them know this poor old man didnt die unnoticed!!

Sorry about the rant, this just realy set me off.

From the BYC Rules :
1. Remember this is a family board no swearing / foul language.
~Lisa~

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Yup. And, what makes it worse is that these people can afford it, and I'd be willing to bet that this poor old man was struggling just to keep enough food in his belly to survive.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom