PS3 vs. XBOX 360

WOW! Guess I'm the oddball but my hubby and I prefer the XBOX 360 for online play! Its much faster and seems alot better! Yes, it does cost money ($59.99 a year) but in my opinion its well worth it.

Now, if you are looking for outstanding graphics and the bluray player...go for the PS3.

My hubby and I both have XBox 360s and he also has a PS3....

We have PS2 and a Wii. I would like to upgrade too. I like Xbox for the kinect.PS3 I would want to get if it could play the PS2 games.

Are the graphics between either system so different? I am not into the online gaming,but I suppose the kids would want that option. I am sure there will be good sales popping up,and maybe PS3 will develop something similar to the kinect.

Quote:
The PS3 does have something similar already....they have the "Move"...its like the Kinect, except you have controllers. We have it...and love it. Its more realistic than the Kinect. The PS3 that we have also lets us play PS2 games.

Although I am still partial to the XBOX!
smile.png

Only certain PS3s can play PS2 games, just as a FYI.

I don't have either, but I'd prefer a PS3 simply because of the selection of games it has.

I like XBOX 360 because when my DVD/VHS player would not play certain DVDs, my XBOX would. That has happened to me a lot (stupid DVD player
rant.gif
)

I never went online because I don't have the time so not worth the money.

I could have sworn I posted here this morning but for some reason I can't find my post! I think I am leaning towards the PS3. I have a thin PS2 which would work for my remaining PS2 games. I used to have a fat PS2 which I used for DVDs but my brother sold it without thinking to ask me if I wanted to buy it first
he.gif
I managed to rescue the thin PS2 from him before he could sell that too. I wish I could get my hands on a 60 gig PS3 that played the older games, but they are much more expensive than the newer models. I guess I'll just keep both systems!

My main use for it would be Netflix, DVD/BluRay, and when games get cheaper, I'll begin buying some.

Thanks again for all the advice! Keep it coming if you have more opinions.

I don't have either, but based on what I've played, I'd say Xbox. Yes, you have to pay for online, but it seems more reliable and less laggy than PSN. Plus, Xbox gets Halo. PS3 doesn't.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom