Pseudo Brooder Heater 'Plate'

I was also looking at the
Producer's Pride Brooder And Coop Heater. I liked that it had the coop heater too. And it is $40 which is only $5 more than the sunbeam heating pad.

I've been going back & forth on them. I think those will be the last thing i buy since i can't seem to make up my mind!!

I was also looking at the
Producer's Pride Brooder And Coop Heater. I liked that it had the coop heater too. And it is $40 which is only $5 more than the sunbeam heating pad.

I've been going back & forth on them. I think those will be the last thing i buy since i can't seem to make up my mind!!
The Sunbeam heating pad I bought was only $13.95

@MandaRae
Pictures are best so here you go:
KIMG0334.jpg

I seem to use it for everything but what it's was designed for. I wrap it around my Rabbits water bottle to keep the water thawed. Always wrapping any Electric element like this pad around in a circle really puts it's to the test and this has not failed me yet.

@MandaRae
Pictures are best so here you go:
View attachment 1638311
I seem to use it for everything but what it's was designed for. I wrap it around my Rabbits water bottle to keep the water thawed. Always wrapping any Electric element like this pad around in a circle really puts it's to the test and this has not failed me yet.

Did you use the press & seal over the cover?

Back
Top Bottom