Pullet or Cockerel? Help!

Hello everyone! We hatched chicks that were various breeds and we had 4 that were the same as this one but looked different and crowed. This one has thrown us off and we have been unable to figure out if it's a pullet or Cockerel. I have not seen her crow and she runs from our Rhode Island red cockerel.

We are desperately hoping a pullet as we have already rehome 3 about to be 4 cockerels as we can't have more than 1 and we do not have enough hens either.

She is suppose to be a Chocolate Cuckoo Orpington x Buff Brahma.

Her waddles are big but her comb is MUCH smaller than the other three cockerels that were the same mix.

Oh I guess age helps as well. 15 weeks old.

🙏🏻pullet
That's a nice rooster

Hello everyone! We hatched chicks that were various breeds and we had 4 that were the same as this one but looked different and crowed. This one has thrown us off and we have been unable to figure out if it's a pullet or Cockerel. I have not seen her crow and she runs from our Rhode Island red cockerel.

We are desperately hoping a pullet as we have already rehome 3 about to be 4 cockerels as we can't have more than 1 and we do not have enough hens either.

She is suppose to be a Chocolate Cuckoo Orpington x Buff Brahma.

Her waddles are big but her comb is MUCH smaller than the other three cockerels that were the same mix.

Oh I guess age helps as well. 15 weeks old.

🙏🏻pullet
Did it end up being a pullet or cockerel?

Attachments

• F01E6351-137C-4DFD-BDA6-0FDD0159D52C.jpeg
    F01E6351-137C-4DFD-BDA6-0FDD0159D52C.jpeg
    709.7 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom