Pullets or cockerel

Vent photos are not needed in sexing birds at this age. We need full body shots
IMG_1538.jpeg

That is what I was afraid of. Gonna have to do some talking with my husband. Not sure I want any roosters for 1 and technically I’m not supposed to have any where I am. Naughty enough I have more than I’m ‘supposed’ to. 🤫

That is what I was afraid of. Gonna have to do some talking with my husband. Not sure I want any roosters for 1 and technically I’m not supposed to have any where I am. Naughty enough I have more than I’m ‘supposed’ to. 🤫
And cockerel do make their presence known!
I think your best bet would be to look at re-homing him, sooner rather than later.

And cockerel do make their presence known!
I think your best bet would be to look at re-homing him, sooner rather than later.
That’s what I’m thinking. A coworker has chickens, im going to reach out to him
Thank you for the fast replies!

Let me guess, he's the favourite? They usually are. If you legally can't keep males, it's best you find him a new home before you get too attached, and he gets too vocal

Let me guess, he's the favourite? They usually are. If you legally can't keep males, it's best you find him a new home before you get too attached, and he gets too vocal
They all my favorites 😂 I sent email to my coworker. We work for a school so hopefully he checks email during the summer. I raised meat birds too, so I can get it in my head to not get too attached. But he gonna be good looking

Back
Top Bottom