Pullets won't go into coop

Thanks for the advice! I was stumped why hers aren't going in and mine totally get it. But now that I think of it, I would place mine inside the coop before sunset and would lock them in. Now they just go in on their own. She has ten 18 week old chickens, three children under the age of four, plus runs a daycare AND she is 6 months pregnant. 😳 I'm gonna have to go over there and give her some help putting her chickens in their coop.
That is a lot to deal with i remember those days my kids are 2yrs apart 6,8&10 when I had my daughter I watched my nephew and my bff's daughter and my cousin's 3kids the thing was that my daughter my bff's daughter are 22days apart and my nephew is 4mths younger than them so it was like having triplets and I had them at 6wks when there mom's went back to work then at one point in time I had temporary custody of my one friend's girls she had her baby in jail so I had them for 2 1/2yrs sorry total ramble yes it would be good to go help her she needs it

That is a lot to deal with i remember those days my kids are 2yrs apart 6,8&10 when I had my daughter I watched my nephew and my bff's daughter and my cousin's 3kids the thing was that my daughter my bff's daughter are 22days apart and my nephew is 4mths younger than them so it was like having triplets and I had them at 6wks when there mom's went back to work then at one point in time I had temporary custody of my one friend's girls she had her baby in jail so I had them for 2 1/2yrs sorry total ramble yes it would be good to go help her she needs it
Super MOM!!🏆:thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom