pullets?

emmamary

In the Brooder
Apr 24, 2015
These are my 3.5 week old bantams. One I think is a porcelain dutch and the other a buttercup OEGB. What do you think?

Nice chicks emmamary.

This porcelain is a really a nice and unusual color for a Dutch bantam (in Holland).

The Dutch bantam is probably a young rooster because it has already a visible zig-zag comb.
The OEGB is not my speciality. I don't even know wat this abbreviation stands for, is it a race or hybrid?

Nice chicks emmamary.

This porcelain is a really a nice and unusual color for a Dutch bantam (in Holland). 

The Dutch bantam is probably a young rooster because it has already a visible zig-zag comb.
The OEGB is not my speciality. I don't even know wat this abbreviation stands for, is it a race or hybrid?

thank you :) porcelain is not a recognized color for dutch so its not very common, also I am not 100% sure she/he is this variety. OEGB is an old english game bantam which is a breed.

thanks for your replies! here are some updates pictures, i am pretty sure the dutch is a cockeral?

Also, I still dont know for sure their breeds and varieties. the "dutch" i thought was porcelain but not i am thinking blue or self blue and the orange color may be an affect of vitamin problem he had and recovered from this week?

Back
Top Bottom