PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST HALLOWEEN HAL 2018

:popWatching! Now that the kids are gone and grandkids are out of town, I just put a ceramic pumpkin with a candle in it out on the porch. Good Luck Everyone!:caf

Are you going to try your hand at carving a pumpkin Melky?

(I just read your chicken swing article...I know you have skills!)

and I treated our flock to the leftovers!
WHAT AN EXCELLENT PERK!
Not that I believe this.. (What I heard), Pumpkin is a natural de-wormer or more or less worm prevention with raising pigs. At the end of fall every year, we are donated tons of unsold pumpkins. We toss them in our swine pens. It is absolutely hilarious watching the adult swine try to bust them open! They keep rolling away until they secure their teeth into them, and then they disappear in seconds. Good times.

WHAT AN EXCELLENT PERK!
Not that I believe this.. (What I heard), Pumpkin is a natural de-wormer or more or less worm prevention with raising pigs. At the end of fall every year, we are donated tons of unsold pumpkins. We toss them in our swine pens. It is absolutely hilarious watching the adult swine try to bust them open! They keep rolling away until they secure their teeth into them, and then they disappear in seconds. Good times.

Connie, you'll have to film your pigs with pumpkins next time...I want to see that!

Don't know about the de-worming aspects of pumpkin but they are a healthy snack.

That's a 24 mile round trip to the store Connie (and I don't like shopping anyway)!

Either way I go, the chickens will get to enjoy it!
Really? It is exactly 11.5 miles one way to our closest grocery store. Almost Identical to your trip!:woot
And that's not the good stores. We always try to gather our provisions in bulk while we are out to save time and gas.;)

Don't know about the de-worming aspects of pumpkin but they are a healthy snack.
Like I said.. I heard but I'm skeptical without scientific proof-- not social media:confused:
Connie, you'll have to film your pigs with pumpkins next time...I want to see that!
I think we have one on our Youtube channel? If not, I know there was one taking and stored on a hard drive? I will ask "Obi-one-kin-hubby".
smiley_emoticons_star-wars-jedi2-rot.gif

Are you going to try your hand at carving a pumpkin Melky?

(I just read your chicken swing article...I know you have skills!)

Thanks! Sadly No. My ceramic pumpkins are courtesy of Kroger's. The only carving I do now is a pie pumpkin in a pumpkin pie or pumpkin curry soup. I wish everyone the best of luck though!:pop


 
  :  
 . ` : ` . 
  
  
GoooooD 
LUCK ! 
:)

Back
Top Bottom