Puppies?

1333F095-A0B1-40F3-A4AE-B1E5FE26A2DB.jpeg

Here’s day 54(?)

Should I continue posting daily photos?

I really don't think she is pregnant. At 50+ days, she should be showing a lot more than she is. Dogs are pregnant for around 63 days so she would be more than half way through. My sister has a dane and he was one of 11 puppies. Why doesn't the vet think that spaying her could help her problem? Considering it's a problem with her going into weird heats, this would solve the problem

I really don't think she is pregnant. At 50+ days, she should be showing a lot more than she is. Dogs are pregnant for around 63 days so she would be more than half way through. My sister has a dane and he was one of 11 puppies. Why doesn't the vet think that spaying her could help her problem? Considering it's a problem with her going into weird heats, this would solve the problem
Maybe because spaying puts pets into instant menopause which isn’t good for their health. Cuts if hormones and there for will not fix her weird hormones.

Sorry, tiny phone keys. Editing.
On a giant breed dog, who is 4 years old, and has hormonal issues, spaying would be the proper course of action. Just my opinion and I am not a vet but no one on this thread is

On a giant breed dog, who is 4 years old, and has hormonal issues, spaying would be the proper course of action. Just my opinion and I am not a vet but no one on this thread is
I have my own opinions against spaying as well, but there is much controversy on that topic. Also obviously not a vet.

Back
Top Bottom