Puppies!!!

Dont worry, im not closing the thread lol.

Good
tongue.png

Yeah, we were all pretty upset about losing the pups, but at least we got to keep the last one
big_smile.png
. I know you're not happy it happened to me
lol.png
. Sometimes it's just nice having someone else go through the same thing even if it isn't something good. You have three Anatolians?? Now that's a lot of dog!
ep.gif
. Pics of them all please
pop.gif

Last edited:
Ok. If you breed her again be prepaired to take the pups away and hand raise them. I have a friend who breeds Bull Mastiffs. She
says that her females do the same thing, so she does not even take any chances. She puts the pups in her bath tub and hand raises them.
fl.gif

with all the dogs, why would you breed a female who is incapable of caring for her litter? Some of the issues can be inherited. Accidents are another issue, but to have a female where you automatically know she can't raise the litter, why??

Ok, she didnt have a very big shelter to raise the pups in, the shelter was tiny, ill take a pic of it and show you why she wasnt able to take care of ten. She was laying on them because she was very cunfused, she was trying to keep them away from the goats. The goats werent gonna do anything, she just didnt want them near the pups. We had to give the pups back because they wouldnt take the bottle anymore. She was the only chance they had anymore, they would of all died (even that one) if we didnt. Im sorry I havent gotten pics up, we got the left overs of the hurricane, so its been pouring non stop, it stoped I think so im gonna get pics
big_smile.png

If this whole thing upsets you im sorry, then dont read it.

Quote:
Again, this is her mother's dog, not hers, and she has little say-so here, so she didn't do this. Please refrain from lambasting this young member again. I think the points have been made over and over again.

Quote:
In the case of my friend, these are top winning show dogs. Why take a chance? Also, she said that some large breeds are just prone to smothering their puppies.
They don't try to, it just happens.

Quote:
Aww!
love.gif
The puppy is adorable! And doesn't look like he's been missing many meals! Haha!
tongue.png

Momma dog looks similiar to my dog Penny! She is a very pretty girl!
love.gif

sunny & the 5 egg layers :

Quote:
Aww!
love.gif
The puppy is adorable! And doesn't look like he's been missing many meals! Haha!
tongue.png

Momma dog looks similiar to my dog Penny! She is a very pretty girl!
love.gif

Thanks sunny.​

Back
Top Bottom