1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Puppy is here!!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by bufforps, Feb 6, 2009.

1. bufforps

bufforps Out Of The Brooder

Feb 21, 2008
    NC
    My poodle Madeline has been driving us crazy for the past couple weeks, keeping us on pins and needles about when she was going to whelp. She was due to have her pups (day 63 from breeding) last Saturday, but she was not showing any imminent signs of labor. We took her to the vet and they did an x-ray, showing that there was one pup in there. He said everything looked fine, but the pup just wasn't ready to come out yet. She finally gave birth tonight(day 69! We have never had a pregnancy go so long!) to a brown female around seven pm. The baby is 7.3 oz. She is soo cute!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    They are so cute [​IMG] Are you keeping little uno?

3. bufforps

Feb 21, 2008
    NC
    Quote:No, we already have a home lined up for her. I was hoping she would have more than one so that I could have talked my mom into keeping one [​IMG] , but this little one has been spoken for already.

4. adorable

adorable Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2007
    near ottawa ontario
    wow. She is so cute. Only one. That is a bummer.SHe doesnt have to share her food.[​IMG]

5. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    Aww cute-[​IMG]

6. bufforps

Feb 21, 2008
    NC
    Quote:Yeah, I bet she is going to be one pudgy little girl!

7. chickiebaby

chickiebaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    western mass
    Ack! So cute!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by