Puppy Thread

I just honestly don’t think he is that good of a trainer or really knows what he is doing. There are far better trainers out there IMO that are still positive trainers. He also had a dog that developed a lot of problems and idk, just the way he handled her and did things made me cringe a bit. I also hate how he has so many ads and not that much training content in his stuff haha but he’s not the worst ever and he’s pretty good for basics and stuff but there’s just so many other trainers that I just never really liked him or watched him much.
Yeah the ads are super annoying. I didn't hear about his dog having issues before though.

Do you watch "It's Me or the Dog"?

Here's a pic of a pic of Sage as a puppy. ❤
20210204_125527.jpg

Yeah the ads are super annoying. I didn't hear about his dog having issues before though.

Do you watch "It's Me or the Dog"?
Yeah for real! Hahah and it was a border collie. I think it ended up with fear aggression and resource guarding and some other issues. I think he’s since worked through it though maybe. Idk. I watched one of the videos on it though and he just did some very dumb things in it IMO hah like the dog shouldn’t have even be allowed to get to that state. But I’m sure some of his stuff is good.

And yeah I have and I like her better but I’ve read about people saying that she’s not super great either or that she doesn’t train them herself or something? But I’m not sure if that’s true or not. She makes training accessible for most people which is nice though but I don’t agree with some of the things she’s done but I guess that’s true of most any trainer. There are things I like and don’t like about all of them hahah

They aren’t puppy mill 😔
Where did they come from them? I thought you had said Lancaster puppies? That is a very well known one but I’m sorry if I was mistaken. They are very adorable though and I wasn’t trying to insult them or you or anything.

Where did they come from them? I thought you had said Lancaster puppies? That is a very well known one but I’m sorry if I was mistaken. They are very adorable though and I wasn’t trying to insult them or you or anything.
They came from a sight called land caster puppies.com. They come from breeders and they live inside the peoples house and they only have 1-10 dogs that live inside there house

Could you guys define puppy mill? Talking about it makes me kind of uncomfortable because there's so much misuse of that term.
They usually have a ton of different breeds at once and always have puppies available etc. and often they’re in cages but not always

Back
Top Bottom