Puppy Thread

Pics
They came from a sight called land caster puppies.com. They come from breeders and they live inside the peoples house and they only have 1-10 dogs that live inside there house
Okay well that’s better then I guess but they are still a broker at the very least

We’re puppies are raised and over bred in a barn and they keep hundreds of dogs in a barn there while life and overbreed
Yeah, this is what I think of when I think of puppy mill but I've seen people call good breeders with healthy dogs puppy mills just because they have multiple dogs available at once.
They usually have a ton of different breeds at once and always have puppies available etc. and often they’re in cages but not always
I see nothing wrong with having many dogs available at once as long as their being treated properly. It's (odviously) not good to keep them in small cages though.

A1391199-DC2F-4739-A875-129C96BEFBAA.jpeg

Yeah, this is what I think of when I think of puppy mill but I've seen people call good breeders with healthy dogs puppy mills just because they have multiple dogs available at once.

I see nothing wrong with having many dogs available at once as long as their being treated probably. It's (odviously) not good to keep them in small cages though.
I don’t have anything wrong with them having maybe 2 or even 3 breeds or more than one dog pregnant at once or whatever but when they start having like 10, 20, 50 breeds or whatever available at once, there is no possible way they are able to breed them all to the breed standard or raise them all equally well. Also most don’t health test the dogs either.

Also, if you were getting 9 puppies from a responsible breeder, wouldn't it be like $36,000? Or maybe I'm just looking at the really expensive ones?
After some googling, it looks like it'd be more around $10,000-$20,000 (the ones I was looking at before for goldens were around $4,000 each) but still

Also, if you were getting 9 puppies from a responsible breeder, wouldn't it be like $36,000? Or maybe I'm just looking at the really expensive ones?
I mean that’s pretty expensive but not too far off. Most reputable breeders range between like $1500-$3500 and doodles and designer mixes are more, often like $5000. And sometimes you do find breeders for less like $1200 or $800 but it’s not very common. It also depends largely on the breed. Goldens are a more expensive breed and are often like $2000-$3000 or more.

Back
Top Bottom