Purchasing Coturnix quail in Massachusetts

I have had decent results buying eggs on ebay and I sell on there also. You would want to request they ship with a heat pack because of the epic cold right now. Hatch rate might be less than 50% because of the cold also..... not sure if thats happening with everyone else but my hatch rate is definitely lower than before the cold.
Also try this site for eggs. I have met some great people here and even had one guy ship me 150 eggs for free (plus shipping).
If you buy someone else's quail you never know what you will gonna get. The birds might be too old to produce well or full of parasites or worse. Hatching has a slight learning curve but its so much fun and if you have kids they will love it too.

Check out the Northeastern Avricultural Society(NAS) meeting in Westford,Ma on Feb 2nd.Go to www.neasociety.com for more info and directions.
In N.H.,Tony.

Hi fellow Massachusettians :D I get my game bird feed at Agway, good price too! I am going to the next Westford NAS meeting in June hope to meet more kooki people like me.

Also I ordered quail eggs from Turn Bull Farms, quicker delivery if you order from eBay rather than from their website. Craig's list also had quail chick available from a NAS member.

Hi all,
It's been awhile, hope everyone is still koo koo for quail lol I'm collecting now to start incubating tomorrow afternoon. I love hatching time!

May be late to the thread but im on the cape and currently looking for some coturnix if anyone knows of any over this way?

Back
Top Bottom