Pure Bred Chicks Quality Stock (NO Hatchery)! Light Sussex, Australorps and More

Chicks4MyFamily

Songster
8 Years
Apr 12, 2011
Valley City, OH
Currently with the temps in NE Ohio we are only shipping chicks that are old enough to be in the barn without lights or enough chicks that will keep each other warm! Contact us for what is available at [email protected] Chick counts subject to change daily/hourly
smile.png
Detailed info on breds below

We have pure bred chicks available for shipping - they are healthy and robust! We focus on rare and heritage poultry. We purchased only the best of the best stock from around the country. We have many different breeds available and we do offer mixed chick shipments. Shipping for young chicks is typically around $55 Pickup available. We aren't actively hatching yet for the year and only incubating what we dont sell as hatching eggs which hasn't been very much becuase we keep selling out of hatching eggs.

Numbers and breeds subject to change daily/hourly! They sell quickly. They are being sold as straight run/unsexed unless indicated

4/1: 4 Buff Brahma Bantams $7/each, 1 Barred Cochin $7, 1 BBS Ameraucana $10 3/26: 1 Welsummer$7
3/21: 1 Welsummer $7, 4 Gold Laced Cochins (from show lines PA) $9/each, Trio of Cream Legbars $75, Pair of Cream Legbars $45
3/16: 4 Buff Brahma Bantams $7/each, 3/17 3 BBS Orps (our pullet just one reserve champion english at Wapa few weeks ago) $12/each, 2 RARE White Marans $12/each, 2 RARE Silver Sussex $12/each
3/6: 6 Buff Braham Bantams $7/each, 2/28 4 Barred Cochins $7/each, 1 Coronation Sussex $12 2/22 4 Buff Brahma Bantams $7/each

Hatching this week: 3 Blue Orps, 3 Silver Sussex, 4 Cream Legbars,

Prices are subject to change based on age and availability these are just estimates! Prices for our day old chicks can be found on our website or you can email me for info. Prices increase as the chicks get older and we are feeding/caring for them etc.
Cream Legbars
- Autosexing! Lovely, friendly and rare! Greenfire Lines!
Malaysian Seramas - Smallest chickens in the world.

Bantams:
Buff Brahmas - Perfect for 4H kids handling. Sweet Birds!
Cochins - Black Mottled and Blue Mottled
Coming Soon - Chocolate Orpington, Chocolate Wyandotte, Partridge Wyandotte

Cochins:
Barred Cochins LF - Huge, Gentle Giants w/feathered shanks!
Gold Laced & Silver Laced - Gentle huge from show stock Gold Laced Dick Horstman/Randy Stoneback/Roland Doerr
Plymouth Rocks:
Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks - prolific laying & amazing penciling. Quality stock! Dick Horstman/Tommy Stanlye/Charles McInosh/Superior Farms Lines!
Partridge Plymouth Rocks - great coloring and excellent layers APA Judge Tim Bowles of Ohio Very Scare Heritage Variety Lines

Orpingtons:
Lavendar Orpingtons - Huge, Fluffy, Excellent Layers and the gorgeous Lavendar Color you Love! Hink-JC Lines
Blue/Black/Splash Orpingtons - Horstman, HinkJC, Klus Kluckers Lines Fluffy/beautiful, gentle and good layers! APA Judge Dick Horstman/Terry Disney/Korfus Clucker Lines
Marans:
Blue Copper Marans - Stunning birds laying the dark chocolate eggs you love!
Black Copper Marans - Lay that dark, dark chocolate egg everyone loves Wade Jean/Ron Presley Lines
White Marans - Yes you read that correct!
Wyandottes:
Gold Laced Wyandottes - Gorgeous lacing! Excellent layers Sterling Line!
Blue Laced Red Wyandottes - dark mahogeny color and great lacing! Foley/Foley & Sterling Lines
Blue, Black, Splash Wyandottes - Rare! Trophy for your coop Foley Line - Available in the Spring
Sussex:
Light Sussex - Striking color, great layers. Ron Presley, Dingle Lines Greenfire Lines!
Coronation Sussex - Pure. Greenfire Stock! Great lines! Beautiful hackles Greenfire Lines!
Silver Sussex - Rare great Dual Purpose Breed

Barnvelders Double Laced - Great Layers
Rose Comb Rhode Island Reds - Dick Horstman/Bowles/Rick Bond Lines Excellent Layers w/frost free combs!
BBS & Splash Ameraucanas - Pure Ameraucanas (not Easter Eggers) lay gorgeous blue egg

We also have older chicks and juveniles available for shipping or pickup. We are located in NE Ohio (Brunswick)

We accept PayPal online payments only to [email protected]. Please pay promptly so I can ship your chicks quickly! I package and deliver the chicks to USPS moments before they are picked up so they are not left sitting and will get to you ASAP. If you do not use PayPal and would still like to purchase eggs from us please contact us prior to bidding.
Please PM with any questions and bid with confidence! Check out our website at www.sunnysideupmicrofarm.com Check out our FB page at: http://www.facebook.com/SunnysideUpMicroFarm

Jill Besida & Lloyd Bledsoe
Sunnyside Up Micro-Farm
216-470-6932
www.sunnysideupmicrofarm.com

Last edited:
hello i am looking for a brahma pullet between 2 and 6 months old. Color is not an issue. I currently have cochin pullets and want to keep them around the same age. Please let me know if you have any available and the price with shipping to Pennsylvania. Thank you!

Are they all straight run? I have too many roos, and would love to buy some of your lavender Orps and light Sussex, but don't want to risk ending up with a bunch of roos and no hens! I don't currently own either breed so I have no idea how long it takes to sex them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom